Monday 20 August 2012

Turbo Power Rangers

Wow what a weekend! 3 cakes in a row whew! But alas we made it through...
Here is the last cake from little my cake marathon, I had a request for the red Power Ranger from the Turbo Power Rangers  series, so I looked him up a little bit and couldn't decide on the design I wanted to go with, so figured I'd wing it on the day. It was as I was leveling the cakes and happened to stack them on top of each other in a way they looked rounded, that I was struck by inspiration and decided to sculpt the Power Ranger's helmet. So I went with it, mixed up all my colors, and then later that day sent it off to the party! Talk about last minute creativity!
Here's how it turned out...
red turbo ranger
Red Power Ranger Cake
side view, turbo ranger
Power Rangers Helmet Side

No comments:

Post a Comment